This book is more like a guide.
Kiesha Richcreek - Scottsdale, Arizona
Married mother of 3 kids, Stay at Home worker -Fashion Designer and Author!
Kiesha has a great personality, when you meet her you just want to walk up and say Hi! She has definitely won my vote with her smile and sweetness towards people. She has been nice to be around despite her busy schedule.
She has kids that seem disciplined yet outspoken. She has a son and a daughter her daughter looks like her twin and is expecting.
Her mothering nature comes out when she talks to her kids and when she explains her story behind this book. I can say she knows what it takes to be a survivor!
Why this book was written? - By: Kiesha Richcreek
Many women in this world havemany problems that are either embarrassing or they dont want to feel condemned for the situations in their life. I have been around groups of women that have situations that they feel no one understands and if they did they would judge them or hurt them when they themselves are doing the best they know how!
I have a soft heart with these men & women. They are prostituting, selling drugs, staying in life threatening relationships, and putting themselves (and often their children) in horrific situations. To clear up the rumors, Yes I was a stripper and I have alot to thank God for. He loved me enough to not only keep me alive but pull me through and show me how to help anyone that was lost as I was. Many people dont and wont understand what type of problems some women and men can have. Most of these women and men are single parents. I brought up men because I met the single father willing to support for there kids but cant find a job fast enough.
Most parents do not understand or do not want to know the truth about the problems their children are facing.These issues influence and control their decisions, income,self-esteem, health and the lack of closeness families are intended to have. This ignorance and intolerance sadly blinds mothers and fathers who are normaly the protectors and guides, leaving their children to become lost or worse, victims.
I have tried to help those in my life and those that cross it to the best of my ability and have. I have seen how a little guidance and or advice can turn peoples lives around. Now I have written a book to reach out to those whose paths I would never cross in hopes that my experiences and the knowledge I have learned through pain (both physical and mental) may spare them and help them on their way.More often than not people only need a hand to get on their feet but if no one reaches out we can never rise.
This book is a step by step guide to making money from home, Broadcasting live webcam shows is a very easy, and excellent way to make alot of money buy a new house,car,and take control of your future! When you broadcast you earn money when customers pay for shows. Your job is to encourage customers to take you into a paid show and keep them coming back for more! As you will see when you work daily shifts here. Qualified applicants will earn up to $200 per hour ($1.50 to $2.80) per billable minute plus 90% of tips 100% Bonuses 95% of VODS working from home full or part time
No comments:
Post a Comment